Incentive Travel Destinations in Portugal
The culture heritage, the gastronomy, wine culture, the 850 kms of splendid beachs bathed by the atlantic ocean, this could be the next destination for your incentive trip
LISBON, THE CITY OF THE SEVEN HILLS
…just around 2-hour flight from all major European cities and a 5/8-hour flight from the Americas. It has been considered one of the best destinations in Europe, safe and with competitive prices.
• Fun and cultural teambuilding in beach or city
• Food & cultural walk
• Market tour & cooking class
• Regatta Challenge in Tagus River
• FADO - Fado, music of the world and world heritage. A shawl, a Portuguese guitar, a voice and heartfelt emotion.
• Privat sunset cruise
• Night out in exclusive club & dinner with stunning view
• Buggy kart cross or the famous tuk tuk ride
• ….so much more!
PORTO, A TRENDY CITY
The second-largest city of Portugal and one of the most charismatic cities in Europe. This open-air museum city of Douro River and Port Wine has been turning heads all over the world, winning thousands of awards.
• A delicious Port Wine tasting, in a famous Port Wine Cellar
• Douro Cruise through Douro Wine Region combined with a cocktail on bard
• A Concert Moment at the House of Music
• Become a masterchef in traditional Portuguese cuisine
• Relax in an esplanade to the sound of jazz at sunset
• Night-out filled with shows and entertainment
Quick and easy access from Lisbon (25 minutes). With its mild year-round climate, the Portuguese Riviera offers a surprising variety of landscapes and attractions, combining a wide range of possibilities in one very unique destination. From pure leisure to business, golf, sun, sea and water sports, the Cascais Coast simply has it all and offers a new definition of the concepts of eco- and activity-based tourism.
• Radical water sports or all-terrain activities
• Numerous golf courses
• Horse ridding
• Segway charming
• Tandem Paragliding
• Casino Estoril (The largest complex of entertainment and leisure in Portugal)
• Cabo da Roca, mainland Europe’s most westerly point
ALENTEJO – PORTUGAL'S SECRET WINE COUNTRY
It feels like undiscovered territory, quiet beaches, empty trails, forgotten villages, a landscape of empty roads, pretty white villages, and fields of half-naked cork-oak trees, vines, olive groves and small towns that have remained practically unchanged.
• Hot Air Balloon Flights
• Bird watching
• Sky Diving
• Cycling Tours
• Coast and Countryside Trail Riding
• Attend an Alentejo Festival
• Visit the famous cellars and taste the best wine
SINTRA, magic and mystery on Portugal's Atlantic coast
Sintra is a town of romance, history, sophistication, royal heritage and…beautiful sandy beaches beyond.
• Vineyard visits & wine tasting
• Jeep safari
• Play golf
• Pena Palace visit
• Cabo da Roca, the most westerly point of mainland Europe
• Water Sports
ALGARVE, THE PARADISE OF SUN AND BEACHES
A place of golden beaches, green landscapes and warm and sunny days. With easy access, is one of the finest golfing and holidays destinations in the world.
• Regatta experience in the Mediterraneo Ocean
• Charter in luxury yachts
• Swimming with dolphins or water dogs
• Nightlife in famous Algarve clubs/discos
• Segway Tour through impressive beaches of Algarve
• Kayak Ride in Ria Formosa
• Horse ride
• Diving & Coastline
• Algarve Seafaris Cruises & Deep Sea Fishing
• Hot sir ballon tour
• Tasting natural honey with locals
• ….and much much much more!!
AZORES, THE "GREEN ISLANDS"
Azores Islands are closer than people imagine: just around 2 hours from Lisbon and about 4 hours from the main airports of Europe, USA and Canada.
• Kart-Cross Tour through Azorean volcanos
• Whale and Dolphin watching at S. Miguel Island
• Panoramic views from the top of Mount Pico, Portugal’s highest mountain
• Furnas stew, wine, tea and cheese tasting
• Canyoning, slide, rappelling, geocaching, hiking, expeditions
• A trip to Aldeia da Cuada on Flores Island, the most westerly spot in the whole of Europe
• Visit the vineyards on Pico and try some verdelho wine
• With more than 200 endemic and migratory species (such as the Azores bullfinch, grey wagtail and roseate terns), the region is very popular with birdwatchers
MADEIRA, THE "PEARL" OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN
A safe heaven can be found in the middle of the Atlantic. With springtime temperatures all year long, Madeira Island was considered the best island in Europe for the second year in a row, by the World Travel Awards.
• Jeep geocaching challenge
• Walking Tour through the levadas
• Catamaran journey with whale watching
• Canyoning, slide and traditional games at the Ecologic Park of Funchal
• Jet Ski along the South coast of Madeira Island
• A typical Madeira BBQ on the wine press gardens
• Guided wine tasting of Madeira wine
• Explore the hidden ingredients of the famous “Poncha