Incentive Travel Destinations
From therapeutic crude oil bath in Naftlan, Azerbaijan, nightclubs and beach parties in Croatia, a tour in Qatar’s southern desert, under the midnight sun in Greenland, thrills and chills in stunning Vietnam, catamaran sunset in Algarve…
Costa Rica is blessed with endless beaches, active volcanoes, abundant wildlife, delicious cuisine, exhilarating activities….
• White-water rafting
• Go rain and cloud forest hiking
• Take a canopy tour
• Visit butterfly farms
• Visit botanical gardens and coffee plantations
• Visit picturesque towns
• Amazing nightlife activities
Croatia…..an unbeatable incentive destination with fresh oysters off the deck of your yacht! Dalmatia's appealing islands are certainly one of the spots that cannot be overlooked and they are ideal for an incentive cruise.
• A cruise ship or a luxurious yacht
• Dinners or cocktail in the spectacular Dalmatian villas
• Shuck oysters for you straight from the ocean!!
• A folklore shows to learn some of Croatia's traditional dances
• Discover the hidden corners and treasures of the ancient cities, peculiar little, villages, panoramic views
• Your company's logo on one of the most exclusive beaches in Dalmatia
• Scuba diving and explore the beautiful submarine life of the Adriatic Sea
The most accessible city in Europe, with direct flights to more than 450 destinations from five international airports. Welcoming and inspirational, London offers huge potential for incentive organizers with world famous sporting, cultural and entertainment experiences.
• Exchiting activity Up at the O2. An exhilarating 90-minute experience which takes you on a guided expedition.
• Experience the boarding a Bateaux London cruise and taste the delicious food, striking views and entertainment on the river Thames
• Not to miss the traditional afternoon tea
• Experiment the fleet of classic mini coopers made for exploring the city
• And…take a spin on the iconic London Eye!
Fun in the Sun where the weather and atmosphere are perfect! This unique destination is a paradise of urban hubs, charming villages and tropical parks. The consistently warm climate and multicultural atmosphere with the very trendy nightlife of South Beach, the Art Deco district and the highly caffeinated energy of Little Havana.
• Put your staff behind the wheel and drive Real NASCAR Race Cars
• Speedboat trip around Biscayne Bay
• Everglades Adventure with lunch
• Trip to Florida Marlin’s or catamaran sailing
• Florida Marlins Baseball game with lunch or catamaran charter
In Iceland, culture is always close to nature with a unique beauty and thriving culture! Do not have a sunny beach, and big-city-skyscrapers and this makes Iceland a unique destination for goups and incentives.
• Relax at the Blue Lagoon, Iceland's most famous geothermal spa
• Cuddly and fluffy puffins fly over your head
• Ski on a glacier
• Take a boat trip on a glacier lagoon
• Feel the ocean breeze
• ATV - All-terrain vehicle ride
• Ice climbing
• Horse ridding
From culture to cruises to camels, Qatar's incentive potential is up there with the best…
• “Taste” the beautiful Arabian landscap by taking a 4WD dune-bashing tour of Qatar's southern desert
• Harbour dinner cruise on a balmy evening
• A trip to a camel-race meeting gives an absorbing and entertaining insight into local culture
• A group dinner at one of the remote but stylish desert camps surrounded by dunes
• Water-sports such as banana boats, kayaks, kite-surfing and more
• A wander through the laneways of Souq Waqif, one of Doha's headiest experiences
Considered as one of the leading cities in the world, it is the most developed and sophisticated city of the United Arab Emirates.
• Explore the many Malls where you can take the group to Ski
• Take a Dhow Cruise down the Creek
• Walk through an indoor Aquarium
• A thrilling jeep safari through the desert
• Arriving at an Arabic camp for a sumptuous Arabic barbeque
• Stay an overnight in an Arabian tented camp
• Visit the Burj Khalifa
• Take a dinner in the Burj Al Arab
From the vertiginous rice valleys of Sapa to the fascinating bustle of the Mekong Delta in the south….perfect gateway!
• Vibrant city of Sagion
• Famous vietnamese cooking classes or demonstrations
• Boat journey across the vast Mekong River estuary
• Traditional floating markets
• Exotic fruits and Vietnamese tea
• Tour of the Cu Chi tunnels (250 km long underground tunnels is been famous because of the Vietnam War)
• Halong Bay, trek through the mountains for some heart pumping
• Small coastal towns before catching some rays at a funky modern beach resort
• Water sports in a place like Phan Thiet (Vietnam’s kite-surfing capital), or on a peaceful island in the south